Shifu Andrew Denney attended his first Judo class at age 4, which kindled a life-long passion for martial arts and fitness.
A father of two children, he feels the responsibility to share this passion with children so that they will be able to protect themselves and be fit, determined and confident.
He holds the following qualifications:
- Former Royal Marines Commando
- 7th Generation Shaolin Mizongquan (secret boxing) Disciple
- Black belt
- Certified Kettle Bell Trainer with International Kettlebell Fitness Federation
- CRB checked with full Public Liability Insurance
- Member of the British Council for Chinese Martial Arts (BCCMA)
- Diploma in Personal Training with Referred Populations (REPs Level 3), which qualifies Andy to teach older adults, ante/post natal ladies, persons with medical issues including diabetes, MS, Parkinson’s Disease, Obesity, COPD, Osteoporosis and other chronic conditions.
- Former Hostile Environment Close Protection Agent